Weighsafe 805 Forklift
The WEIGHSAFE 805 incorporates a micro-processor based unit connected to the hydraulic lifting system found on lift trucks or similar machines.
A load is placed on the forks and is then accurately weighed by measuring the hydraulic pressure required to raise the load. An electronic sensor measures this pressure. An accuracy of +/- 1 to 2% of the lift truck capacity is typically achieved. Designed for heavy industrial use, the lift truck can weigh a load in less than 5 seconds. This will ensure your shipments will not exceed trailer/truck capacity. Individual weight is displayed as a fixed reading, for up to 6 - 8 seconds when the "WEIGH" key is pressed, using the unique "DIGI-LOCK" software.
The WEIGHSAFE 805 will also totalise both weight and number of lifts performed, which are also available on simple recall.
It is an ultra slim, weatherproof, micro-processor based digital weight indicator with a 15mm LED display featuring rare weight, lock and hold, accumulative weight, number of lifts and printing functions. It uses specifically designed "DIGI-LOCK" forkift weighing software.
- Easy to read/user friendly
- Selectable digital filter
- Selectable capacity and division sizes
- Totalling function for weight accumulation
- Display total number of weighings performed
- 3000psi sensor
- Clear and stable LED display
- Automatic zero tracking
- Splash-proof case
- Zero/Tare function keys
- Full digital calibration and function setting method
- 12 volt dc operation
- External Dimension (220mm L x 160mm H x 85mm D)
- inludes mounting bracket
- 72\48\36\24 volt dc to 12 volt dc invertor with in-line voltage suppressor Canopy mounting bracket Weather shield
|Construction Material Enclosure||304 Stainless Steel|
|IP - 65 Rating|
|H44 operating range||10°c to 50°c (14°F to 130°F)|
|Display Digits||6 digit 15mm segmented red LED|
12 volts dc exceeds automotive
power supply transient suppression specifications
|Sensor||Rated Pressure - 3000psi
Burst Pressure 15,000psi
|Construction: 17-4 Stainless Steel
Operating temp range: 10°c to 60°c ( 14°F to 140°F )
Cable length: 1.5 metres
The Weighsafe 805 System contains the following components:
- Weighsafe 805 Indicator with mounting bracket 3000psi sensor
- Power cable with in-line fuse protection 1.5 metres in length
- Hydraulic fittings including, 1/8 Bsp to 7/16 Jlc adaptor fitting, 1/2 metre Hydraulic hose
- Operating stickers and operating information, including manual
|Weight||Weighsafe 805 system (2kg) - Shipping Weight|
|Dimensions||240mm L x 150mm D x 210mm H - Shipping Dimensions|
|Warranty||12 Months limited warranty on components only|
Specifications and features subject to change without notice.