WDU 2001P Forklift Scale
The Down Under Series of on-board weighing systems are designed to give high accuracy at a budget price. They are a microprocessor based weighing system to be connected to the transducer system on Forklift truck or similar machines.
The load can be placed on the forks and can be accurately weighed by measuring the hydraulic pressure output. This output is converted to an electronic signal and displayed in a weight format on the WDU Indicator.
- Stainless Case (IP65 rated)
- Easy to read/user friendly
- External on/off switch
- Selectable capacity and division sizes
- Clear and stable LED display
- Full digital calibration method
- Automatic zero tracking
- Selectable digital filter
- Zero, tare and recall function keys
- Totalling function
- 12 Volt DC operation
- Weather hood
- 72,48,36 or 24 volt DC to 12 volt DC invertor
- Printer or Data logger available in the S series only
Construction Material Enclosure:
Mild Steel powder coat finish
S series- 304 Stainless Steel
H44 operating range:
-10 deg c to 50 deg c
RS 232 (Tx1, Tx2, Rx, Busy) for optional printer or data logger available in the S series only
5 digit 25mm segmented red LED
12 volts dc exceeds automotive power supply specifications
WDU 200l (20L x 5W X 13H cm) excludes mounting bracket dimensions
WDU 200l system (3kg) shipping weight
12 Months limited warranty on components
The WDU 200l System contains the following components:
- WDU Indicator with mounting u bracket, 3000psi transducer.
- Power cable with inline fuse protection 1.5 metre in length.
- Hydraulic fittings including 1/8 bsp to 7/16 jic fittings are standard
- Hydraulic hose .5 metre in length fitted with 7/16 jic fittings
- Operating stickers and fitting information
Manufactured to CE Mark Standards
Weighsafe Axle Track wireless Axle Load Monitoring System brings a new standard of Weighsafe Axle Track wireless Axle Load Monitoring System brings a new standard of weight management to the Transport Industry.
Our digital Axle Link system provides customers with on-board weighing technologies for the transport, bulk haulage, grain haulage, mining, farming, logging, distribution and waste management industries. With the option of wireless in- cab handpiece the axle link units can communicate the weight data directly to the handpiece.
Designed for air or fixed suspension systems each axle link provides real time monitoring for each axle / axle group. The weight is clearly displayed on the backlight LCD screen which can easily be seen..
Please go to the Brochure section to download the information on this product.